About Outlook, Awards and Clients
We are a group of likeminded individuals with backgrounds in directing, filming, editing, still photography, social media, graphics and web design, who love to create great content. We work with brands, businesses and individuals to deliver videos that engage people and get them talking.
We have been at the cutting edge of digital content for many years. In the past our talented directors and creatives have:
- Made the first ever show on mobile (Pete Tong's Fast Trax).
- Placed the first ad on mobile (Apple iPod).
- Created the first bespoke ad-funded content on mobile (V Festival sponsored by Motorola).
- Created the first chart show on mobile as a result of winning 3's Pilot Pitch Award (MPops).
- Produced the first made-for-mobile videos (Lily Allen & Ludacris)
Social Media Outlook
We are also rather adept at the social media side of things too. We have been creating supporting content to sit online alongside our video work for several years.
We understand that from time to time a piece of video content needs to have a home online where people can come and engage with each other and we can implement social media content inline with your strategy. We have even launched a record label in the past as part of a campaign.
We love what we do at High Tide Films, and are proud that other people love it too. Our work has won the odd award here and there:
- Silver Lion at Cannes (Safe Online, Safe Offline for COI).
- Audience's 'Best In Show' at Mipcom (Pete Tong's Fast Trax).
- Winner, 3's Pilot Pitch Competition (MPops).
We are honoured to have created content for many wonderful clients, including:
3 Mobile, Astra Zeneca, Bacardi, Buzzin' Fly Records, Coca Cola, COI, Grabyo, Jamie Oliver, Johnson & Johnson, Lloyds Banking Group, Ministry Of Sound, Motorola, Network Rail, Nokia, Orange, Roche, T Mobile, V&A Museum, Virgin and Western Union.